From Ideas to Launch
We have been developing enterprise level travel websites since the beginning of the internet boom, and we have learnt a lot along the way. Website development is a skill that starts with the client's business - a website has to:
- Represent the brand
- Be usable and relevant to the target audience
- Sell your products
- Provide the enough of the right content for the search engines without ruining the copy or the design
- Facilitate an interaction with the enquirer
- ...and many more things besides
Content Management Systems
As Dylan once wrote, the times they are a changing, and nowadays you don't have to spend a fortune to build your website around an excellent content management system. Freely available and extremely robust content management systems are very commonly used for Enterprise level websites, which takes the pain, the time and the cost out of website development.
MrZen works with the following CMSs for the following applications:
- CMS Made Simple - A very good CMS for a simple site that needs to be launched quickly and doesn't require complicated user inputted content.
- Joomla - A great CMS for community websites and more complicated applications
- Drupal - For enterprise level community websites
All of the above are widely used across the world, and can be maintained by non-technical users once set up.